A paper will appear in the conference program if at least one of the authors registers by 20th November, 2021. At least one author of accepted paper is expected to attend and present the paper at the conference. If more than one author of an accepted paper wish to attend the conference, all such authors need to register separately by paying applicable registration fee. Non-presented paper will not be submitted to IEEE Xplore® digital library as per IEEE no-show policy.
|Category||Local (BDT)||Foreign (USD)|
|Non IEEE Member||6500||200|
|Non IEEE Student Member||4000||125|
|IEEE Student Member||3000||100|
*For IEEE SPS Members, additional 10% reduction in registration will be provided in all relevant categories.
- One registration covers one paper. For additional paper, 50 USD per paper ( for local authors 2000 BDT per paper ) will be added to the registration fees listed.
- Registration fees will include:
- Two lunches
- One Banquate Dinner
- Social Events
- Project and Poster Presentations
- Entry to all the technical events of four other collocated conferences/symposiums. These are: BECITHCON, PEEIACON, RAAICON and SympSIST.
- The above rates are applicable up to the registration deadline only. 20% increased rate will be applicable after registration deadline.
- Category is defined by the author’s affiliation mentioned in the paper.
- Only Full-Time Regular students with proof will be considered for student author category.
- The maximum allowable pages in the camera ready paper are 4 pages. A maximum of two more pages are permissible by paying extra page-length charges. The additional payment required for extra pages is BDT 1000 per page for Bangladeshi authors of all categories and US$ 20 per page for all categories of foreign authors.
Method of Payment
After submitting final pdf and paying registration fee, please go the link for completing registration –https://forms.gle/n9Q7Fq98vJz1XThdA
For registration, you will have to deposit your registration fee in the following account-
Name of the account: IEEE SPICSCON 2021
Account Number: 4404 0020 00790
Type of account: Current
Name of the Bank and Branch: Sonali Bank Limited, BUET Branch, Palashi, Dhaka-1000, Bangladesh.