Paper Submission Link: https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/SPICSCON2021
Instructions for Initial Paper Submission
Prospective authors are kindly invited to submit original papers (4 page pdf version following IEEE double-column template) to SPICSCON 2021 through our Online Paper Submission System. All submitted papers should contain original, unpublished results, experimental or theoretical.
A paper will appear in the proceedings if at least one of the authors of accepted paper registers before the registration deadline. Presenting the accepted paper is a prerequisite for appearing it in the IEEE Xplore. “IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference (e.g., removal from IEEE Xplore) if the paper is not presented at the conference.”
Submitted papers should satisfy the criteria listed below and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere.
• Paper template: The paper submission template (IEEE double-column) can be found at:
Manuscript Templates for Conference Proceeding(This is a link that will point to https://www.ieee.org/conferences/publishing/templates.html)
• Paper length: Maximum 4 pages including all figures, tables, and references
• Allowable file size: 2 MB
• Paper submission: Submit your paper (pdf version only) through our online paper submission system.
• PDF file must be IEEE Xplore compliant
(Please visit http://www.pdf-express.org/plus/)
(Conference ID will be published later. )
• Paper Size: US Letter or A4
• Fonts: Embed all fonts in your PDF file. Type 3 fonts are not allowed.
• File Format: Adobe PDF (.pdf)
• At this stage, the authors SHOULD NOT include their names, affiliations, postal addresses, and email addresses in the paper.
• Plagiarism and Multiple Submissions: SPICSCON 2021 will strictly follow IEEE policies for plagiarism and multiple submissions. Please check details in the following links:
IEEE policies for plagiarism ( This will point to https://www.ieee.org/publications/rights/plagiarism/plagiarism.html)
IEEE policies for multiple submissions (This will point to https://www.ieee.org/publications/rights/multi-sub-guidelines-intro.html)
Initial Paper Submission
- Your paper should be submitted to Microsoft CMT (This will point to https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com ) with your login ID.
- If you do not have a login ID, please, visit Register (This will point to https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/User/Register?ReturnUrl=%2F ) to create one.
- The website for paper submission is here (This will point to the submission link)
- You should click on the “Creat New Submission”. Please fill up all the necessary information including Title, Abstract, Collaborators/Co-authors, Subject Areas and the full paper in their respective field.
- To add collaborators/coauthors, please use “Enter email to add new author” field. We would recommend all co-authors open their respective CMT Accounts before submission.